Shielding Hydro-Tint SPF 15 (Rosy Beige)  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have found that the best way is to use the Shielding Hydro Tint

• by jojo3800

I use the other hydro tint in the same makeup routine as this, but I also use this some other ways as well. I use this all the time now that I use more of a contour illusion on an everyday basis. It works very well and provides a streak-free, even and sheer coverage whenever I need to use it.

Another thing that is good is that it is like the other contouring products, it feels so light and airy on my skin, that I can’t even always tell that it is there. But it looks phenomenal, adding just that little pop to my

face that wasn’t there before.

One thing that it doesn’t say that is a use for it, is an eye shadow, but I use it for that too. When I am going somewhere like the beach, I still want to have a little coverage and sun block on my eyes, but they are so sensitive that I don’t want to damage them.

I have found that the best way is to use the Shielding Hydro Tint. So far I have been able to get a very natural sheer look, and you can’t even tell that I am wearing makeup on my eyes, close up ...

• or far away.

It looks instead like I really do have eyes that look naturally bigger and brighter. I usually use this darker, Rosy Beige on the outer corner of my eyes and in the crease, and then the ivory on the inner corner and to highlight my brow bone.

It looks great and shimmery, but so natural that I have a hard time believing that it is the makeup that is doing that. I use this on a regular day to day basis as well.

In the areas where I tend to accidentally rub off the contouring powders, when I do is I

rub a little of this into my skin after I do my foundation, and then put the contouring powder over it. It is a little bit darker than normal, so I go lighter with my hand when doing this.

This way, the dark contouring powder stays all day, and I don’t have to worry about a thing. I have also started doing the same with the lumizer on my nose.

It keeps my nose looking a nice even shade all day, but if I am not careful then it can look a little cartoony. That isn’t what I am going for, but usually it looks very natural.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311811897190630/k2311a1118/11.18.09