Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss
  • It came with a lot of colors, and I wanted to try them all, but I decided to try them all one by one
  • They came in a great package, and I thought that that was pretty, and was very happy that I go the entire set, so that I could try them all
  • The only downside was that they tended to slide around a lot, but I think that a good lip liner should keep that from happening too much

• by Joelle

A little over two years ago, I really didn’t wear much makeup. I usually wore jus foundation ad lip gloss, so when my friend bought me Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss set of five for Christmas, I was so happy.

It came with a lot of colors, and I wanted to

try them all, but I decided to try them all one by one.

They came in a great package, and I thought that that was pretty, and was very happy that I go the entire set, so that I could try them all.

Plus, it was nice because I didn’t have to ...

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311811897150630/k2311a1118/11.18.09