The Phantom of the Opera  » Movies  »
  • The Phantom of the Opera was the best musical that I have ever watched
  • It always seemed that the Phantom loved Emmy more than the man she married, or at least he was more interesting and less wrapped up in himself
  • He had an awesome coat that I loved, and something else I noticed was that he wore a mask, and that that made him completely and utterly irresistible

• by Joelle

The Phantom of the Opera was the best musical that I have ever watched. The music was beautiful, tantalizing, mesmerizing, and magical. The costumes were perfectly fit in for the theatre at that time, and the sets were expertly built and designed.

I loved this movie. I have watched it so many times, and every time I still want something different that the end.

It always seemed that the Phantom loved Emmy more than the man she married, or at least he was more interesting and less wrapped up in himself. He had an awesome coat that I loved, and something else I noticed was that he wore a mask, and that

that made him completely and utterly irresistible.

I don’t know how Emmy made it through and married the other man. I guess it probably had something to do with the fact that the man was a murder (the masked phantom, not Ralph).

This was the first film that I noticed Emmy Rossum in, though it was her second big film (she had recently been in the movie, the day after tomorrow) and she did wonderfully, she played a role older than herself, and played it very well. Her singing voice is phenomenal, and for days I was humming her tunes wherever I went, and belting them out (out of tune and out ...

• of breath) in the shower.

She has a catchy voice and pretty face that makes you love her even more. The film centers around the storyline which is very nice because there is not too much deviating from it to make it very confusing, and there really isn’t any bad language to distract you either.

The stages were well made and the props made every scene very interesting. The singing was fantastic throughout, and always followed the plot and accentuating it when needed.

I loved the costumes, they were perfect for the stage, and all of their makeup was dramatic enough (and sometimes too dramatic) that it looked very real, while still

giving it that really-happening feel. The acting was one of the best that I have ever seen ,and I just about die every time I watch it because I really do love it so much.

It makes me want to sing along, and join the real theatre and learn how to dance, all thing that I will probably never be able to do. But still, it makes me dream.

This was the best musical that I have seen in the plot, the music, the songs, and the story behind it all. It was based on a real woman and real events, and makes you feel all tingly inside when you are done with it.

I would recommend this to everyone.

The Phantom of the Opera

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111811897110630/k2311a1118/11.18.09