Lindsey Lohan’s Just My Luck  » Movies  »
  • I thought that it was a little frivolous at first ,and all the way through as a matter of fact
  • She played an amazing role, and I think that it really made the stage for the rest of her career

• by Joelle

I watched this movie and will admit that it took a little while for me to start liking it at all. I thought that it was a little frivolous at first ,and all the way through as a matter of fact. Lindsey Lohan is an okay actress, but certainly not my favorite.

She is god at only one type of role, and at least this is her kind of role. If she could be a little more versatile, and a little more real, she would have made a great movie star, even as she is, she is already a movie star.

The only movie that I absolutely love that she was the star

of, was “The Parent Trap”. She played an amazing role, and I think that it really made the stage for the rest of her career.

She still has the charm that she had in the first movie, but it does give her that little bit of a childish edge, like she doesn’t really have a care in the world, even after she has lost all her luck, and because of that, has lost just about everything else too. This is a kind of neat comedy based off of an idea that I have not seen too much of in the movies that I have watched, luck.

And about two different people, though ...

• mainly based on Lindsey Lohan’s character and how she lost her good luck to a mysterious stranger and has to go find him and get it back. This movie though, is a little predictable.

From the beginning, you know exactly how it is going to end, with her falling in love with the guy who stole her luck. It is predictable, but the movie was still okay.

Sadly, I think that the thing that I liked best about the movie was the outfits that Lohan was wearing. She had a lot of nice clothes, great shoes, and I was very jealous, but something else that I wondered was how she got them back

after her house flooded and they said that everything had been destroyed.

That was the biggest inconsistency in the movie. I also did not particularly like the acting of her co-star Chris Pine in this movie.

I thought that it was fake and unrealistic, like he acted differently than someone in real life would in his situation. And the situations that the two of them often found themselves in were phony or too fairy-tale-ish.

I think that this is more of a chick flick than anything else, and that its al alright movie. It is probably the kind of movie you would watch at a sleepover, while not really watching the movie but instead just talking the whole way through.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111811897090630/k2311a1118/11.18.09