Sense and Sensibility movie
  • They were just beautiful, amazing, adorable, lovable, everything that I look for in a good movie
  • I think that I cried several times during the movie
  • I know that this movie deserved its Golden Globe, and highly recommend it to everyone

• by Joelle

Based on the novel by Jane Austen. I have not read the book, so I don’t know how it compares to the book, but it is a wonderful movie filled with twists and turns, heartbreak, and of course, like all her novels, a happy ending.

I plan on picking up the book soon to see if it is anywhere as good as the movie.

And let me say this, I was not too exited to watch the other version of this movie when it came out, just because this movie is the absolute best movie that I had seen in a while, well

this and Pride and Prejudice, I had watched them both together and it just seemed that no other movies could seem to match up with the brilliance of Sense and Sensibility, and Pride and Prejudice.

They were just beautiful, amazing, adorable, lovable, everything that I look for in a good movie.

The movie starts off in a little bit of confusion, and then when it clears up, you finally see all that has been going on and what the predicament is.

The actors are wonderful at portraying 19th century English characters, and the costumes are wonderful as well, and just as abundant as ...

• the wide array of actors.

The way that they show the division of social classes based on family fortune is shown best in this book of Austen’s, even more so than in her other novel Pride and Prejudice.

It is also a beautiful story how they are willing to give up their place in their families and fortunes to be with each other.

I think that I cried several times during the movie.

It was based off of a Jane Austen novel, so that is really no surprise, but this is the one that has the most roller coaster emotions.

One minute you

are in blissful happiness, and the next you are crying your eyes out because you find out that the person that someone likes, never really was in love with them after all, and then you are happy again, and laughing because you were so confused, but that you were right all along.

Austen was a master at writing love stories and it is so apparent in this movie (and the book too I am sure) that it makes me wonder if there really are people like that still in the world.

I know that this movie deserved its Golden Globe, and highly recommend it to everyone.

Sense and Sensibility movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111811897070630/k2311a1118/11.18.09