Fayetteville, AR Best Buy
Fayetteville AR 464 E Joyce Blvd, Fayetteville, AR 72703
  • The moment I walked into my local Best Buy, I was impressed with how well-organized everything was
  • I have also had a very good experience with the Geek Squad, because my laptop computer died awhile back and I had to get my hard drive replaced
  • I definitely recommended this location to anyone who is looking for movies, videgames, anime, CDs, or are looking for a place to get their computer repaired

• by ReViewMeMedia

The moment I walked into my local Best Buy, I was impressed with how well-organized everything was. The electronics, music, movies, videogames and computer software were all well organized and well labeled. The employees were very helpful and helped me find exactly what I was looking for when I asked where the anime section was. They took me to it straight away.

The anime section itself was organized alphabetically and it was easy to find many titles, I was looking for the Fullmetal Alchemist Premium OVA DVD that had

just come out. It was in stock right next to the Fullmetal Alchemist Thinpack Box Sets for Seasons 1, which they helped me find the first time I went in there, and 2, that I had purchased online on Amazon.com.

I have a high opinion of this store because everything was relatively easy to find, and when I couldn’t find what I was looking for, the employees were very helpful and led me straight to what I wanted to find. They were also very knowledgeable when it came to other ...

• electronics like digital cameras and GPS systems, the first time I went in there with my brother and sister-in-law, they had questions about GPS and a digital camera, which were answered right away by very helpful employees.

I have also had a very good experience with the Geek Squad, because my laptop computer died awhile back and I had to get my hard drive replaced. The Geek Squad was very knowledgeable about what was wrong with my laptop and after running some tests on it, they recommended that I replace my

hard drive, which I had them install; they also re-installed my operating system and made my computer like it was brand new.

All in all, I had an excellent experience at this Best Buy. I definitely recommended this location to anyone who is looking for movies, videgames, anime, CDs, or are looking for a place to get their computer repaired. This Best Buy has superb customer service and you will be well-treated by the employees. I have had a good experience here and hope that you will too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241811896860530/k2311a1118/11.18.09