Batman: Hush Volume One Graphic Novel  » Books  »
  • I love this story, it’s well written and Jeph Loeb is a good Batman writer
  • He’s very descriptive without having to use a lot of words and that’s the interesting thing about graphic novels because of the illustrations, you have to be short and concise in writing and Loeb is able to do that and still make the graphic novel engrossing and entertaining
  • I like Hush as a villain because he has a very different reason for going after Batman than the other villains do, but I won’t spoil it for you
  • You’ll have to buy the books for yourself to find out, and I highly recommend them
  • I promise that you won’t be disappointed

• by ReViewMeMedia

The Batman graphic Novel “Hush” Volume 1 starts out when Batman has to rescue a hostage boy from Killer Croc and after defeating Croc, chases Catwoman who stole the ransom money. While chasing her, someone cuts his Batline, causing him to plummeting down to the streets below. After fracturing his skull he is rescued by Huntress and is saved by a childhood friend, Thomas Eliot, who fixes his fractured skull. Batman then tries to discover who cut his Batline and is manipulating heroes

and villains for his plans.

I love this story, it’s well written and Jeph Loeb is a good Batman writer. He’s very descriptive without having to use a lot of words and that’s the interesting thing about graphic novels because of the illustrations, you have to be short and concise in writing and Loeb is able to do that and still make the graphic novel engrossing and entertaining.

I love this story. The setup is interesting and I think that all the characters are ...

• portrayed well, considering the fact that they’re doing things they don’t normally do. All the heroes and villains have motivations for what they’re doing, and the fact that the “Hush” storyline introduces us to a new Batman villain makes it more interesting. I like Hush as a villain because he has a very different reason for going after Batman than the other villains do, but I won’t spoil it for you.

The illustrations are spectacular, Jim Lee is a great illustrator and

you’ll be amazed by the vibrant images. I think they look incredible. You’ll have to buy the books for yourself to find out, and I highly recommend them. You can buy both volumes on Amazon.com or you can buy the single graphic novel that was printed in softcover recently. I promise that you won’t be disappointed. “Hush” is one of my favorite Batman graphic novels. I highly recommend this one. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171811896820530/k2311a1118/11.18.09