Scholl Deep Moisturizing Foot Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • The Deep Moisturizing Cream from Scholl is supposed to be more advanced than ever and so I purchased this, together with two other products to take advantage of their two for the price of one offer, but purchased alone this would have cost £4.16 for 75ml tube
  • My feet are not my favorite feature at the best of times so I was hopeful that this cream would moisturize and soften them up and make them at least feel nice even if they are still not the most attractive feet, Scholl is one of the most famous brands for foot care after all
  • As is the case with all foot creams, you should apply this ideally after you have used a file or something to remove your excess dead skin to allow the cream to sink in deeply and Scholl recommend that you use their Rough Skin Remover product

• by jeanne71

These creams that are especially formulated for the thick skin on the soles of your feet are so much more effective than your average body cream and as I walk so much the soles of my feet really take a battering and can get quite rough and hard in a few days. If I let my feet get too dry and hard they crack which is painful and can promote infection.

16 for 75ml tube.

My feet are not my favorite feature at the best of times so I was hopeful that this cream would moisturize and soften them up and make them at least feel nice even if they are still not the most attractive feet, Scholl is one of the most famous brands for foot care after all.

I was very pleased with the results of this thick ...

• white cream.

I find that a little goes a long way so I started with a pea sized amount and build it up, making sure I start with my heels and then work up to between the toes.

I also get a rough patch on the front of my foot from my boots so I apply some there too.

The tube promises increased hydration of 80% and certainly they my skin felt instantly softer on application.

In fact, the softness does last because although I did not apply it

after every single bath or shower, my feet have felt generally a lot softer than usual and it is a comfortable feeling.

As is the case with all foot creams, you should apply this ideally after you have used a file or something to remove your excess dead skin to allow the cream to sink in deeply and Scholl recommend that you use their Rough Skin Remover product.

I have applied this after the Rough Skin Remover and the results are indeed really velvety feet.

This works really well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311811896690530/k2311a1118/11.18.09