Freschetta Naturally Rising Rising Canadian Style Bacon & Pineapple Pizza
  • I don't usually write reviews, but sometimes a product is so good or so bad, I feel I have to share my experience with others
  • I want to like frozen pizza, as it's more affordable than buying it from a place like Domino's or Pizza Hut, but there's usually something wrong about it (sauce isn't good, crust tastes like cardboard) and on the whole, I'm usually disappointed
  • The pizza could have used more cheese, but the sauce was good, toppings were good and plentiful, and the crust was simply amazing

• by AlenaD

I don’t usually write reviews, but sometimes a product is so good or so bad, I feel I have to share my experience with others. Freschetta Naturally Rising Canadian Style Bacon & Pineapple pizza is one that took me by surprise as to how good it was!

I was at the store yesterday and wanted pizza. I want to like frozen pizza,

as it’s more affordable than buying it from a place like Domino’s or Pizza Hut, but there’s usually something wrong about it (sauce isn’t good, crust tastes like cardboard) and on the whole, I’m usually disappointed. The Freschetta Naturally Rising pizza is the proverbial needle in the frozen pizza haystack.

I used a vented pizza pan to cook it on, as ...

• frozen pizzas usually don’t get crisp enough on the bottom for my taste. The crust came out beautifully, no other word for it. The bottom crisped perfectly (not sure whether it was the pan or not), and the rest of the crust looked hand-tossed and homemade.

and plentiful, and the crust was simply amazing! Coming out of the oven, the pizza looked just like the ones I made when I worked at Domino’s.. real dough rising and crisping around yummy cheese and toppings. I never thought I’d say this about a frozen pizza, but it absolutely rivals the delivery places’ pizzas.

Highly recommended and quite a steal at $4-5.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271811896680530/k2311a1118/11.18.09