Nivea Lip Care  » Cosmetics  »
  • As it is getting colder and colder outside, and my lips need more care, I decided to share with you my long-term experience of using Nivea Lip Care lip balm

• by Masssko

As it is getting colder and colder outside, and my lips need more care, I decided to share with you my long-term experience of using Nivea Lip Care lip balm. I am using it for third season as for now, and still am extremely satisfied. My lips usually get very dry on windy and cold weather, so I have to think very carefully about decent protection most time of the year.

I use “Velvet Rose”, which gives thin pink tone to

my lips in addition to intensive care. The 4,8g tube lasts for three to four months.

Classical lipstick tube makes it easy to apply on the run, even with my gloves on. It’s small and fits pretty good into my purse, of even jeans pocket.

The colour of the balm is pink, but you don’t get same bright colour to you lips, but only slight tone. I usually use this balm as the foundation to my lipstick or lip gloss, sometimes ...

• I apply in over my makeup.

The feeling of the balm on my lips is very pleasant, Not oily, nor heavy, but still I can feel it. The balm has slight enjoyable scent of candy, not annoying at all.

It has no taste. The advantage is that when applying this, your lips don’t get sticky and look natural.

Balm doesn’t give your lips any additional gloss, but only more natural look. I’m extremely satisfied with this product.

It helps me both

look healthy and really be healthy, as I tend to get herpes when my lips get very dry and damaged. So I use Nivea Lip Care balm and stay beautiful and healthy.

Although it’s not a treatment, of course, it fastens the lip skin recovery, because keeps it moisturized all the time. The price of this product in my area is about $3 per tube, very attractive.

All things considered I’ll give this lip balm “nine”. Winter is coming and I’m going to buy two additional tubes of this.

Nivea Lip Care

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311811896640530/k2311a1118/11.18.09