Ninety Nine Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
578 Aviation Rd, Queensbury, NY
  • This restaurant is located inside of Aviation Mall, but there is an entrance from the outside parking lot which is really convenient
  • Overall, I enjoy this restuarant and would most certainly recommend it to others, especially if you are simply visiting the area

• by forevergrateful12

This restaurant is located inside of Aviation Mall, but there is an entrance from the outside parking lot which is really convenient. The mall itself closes at 9 but the restaurant stays open till 11pm, sometimes a little later. This has been quite helpful because when my friends and I wanted to stay out later and eat, the Ninety Nine Restuarant was open so we could go there.

They have incredible tasting food, but it is just so expensive and I don’t understand why. There are restauarnts like the Olive Garden and Red Lopster that are ten times fancier and they have cheaper food. This restaurant has burned a whole in my wallet a couple times, actually pretty much every time I have gone there. Like I

said, the food does taste good, but I’m not sure if it is worth the money. Sometimes when I go I feel it is, other times I feel it itself. However, I do keep going back so that must mean something.

I feel like they hire literally anyone. Every time I have gone, I have seen people that work there that I went to high school with or knew while I was in high school. This wasn’t exactly the problem. They were people that I didn’t quite get along with in school and they were very rude to me. It’s like they couldn’t put high school behind them and move on with their lives. I also know a little history of these people and know that some ...

• of them have been fired from other jobs, quit for no reason, or are just really lazy not-caring people. I don’t understand how a restaurant like Ninety Nine could keep people like that employed. When in that uniform, they need to treat all guests with respect and courtesy, especially since we are paying to eat there.

However, I do like how they keep the restaurant really clean. The lights of dimmed in a kind-of romantic manner and it looks old-fashioned but really pretty at the same time. The tables are old-fashioned wood and it really makes the restaurant unique. Maybe that’s why I keep going back. It puts you in a really relaxing setting and all the tension that was built up all throughout the day just

goes away. The atmosphere in any restaurant should be like that. It’s also really quiet, no matter how many people are in there, compared to most restaurants. Other restaurants, if it is completely packed, it’s hard to sit and enjoy your meal with all the noise. But at ninety nine, it’s not like that at all. I don’t know if it’s perhaps the way the walls were built, but you can barely hear the people talking next to you, regardless of the fact that the restaurant is packed.

Overall, I enjoy this restuarant and would most certainly recommend it to others, especially if you are simply visiting the area. I’m sure the waitress will be nice to you if she doesn’t have a grudge against you from high school.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71711896410730/k2311a1117/11.17.09