Brookside Milk Chocolate Covered Almonds
  • The best sweet based on my impartial judgment is chocolate
  • Unlike other chocolates that are wrapped individually, Brookside Milk Chocolate Covered Almonds are contained in a large packaging with a seal at the top, for a convenient way of getting and storing
  • At first I thought I was only having a bit of almond

• by carpediem

The best sweet based on my impartial judgment is chocolate; and what is the best way to have it? Chocolate given for free is really is a sweet gift to receive. Brookside Milk Chocolate Covered Almonds were given by a relative, who came home from overseas, after many years of working. Toblerone, Snickers and Kisses are the usual chocolates we receive from relatives having a vacation, here in Philippines; it’s always nice to try something new like Brookside.

This chocolate is somewhat

heavy which also means having many days to enjoy the newly discovered delight. Unlike other chocolates that are wrapped individually, Brookside Milk Chocolate Covered Almonds are contained in a large packaging with a seal at the top, for a convenient way of getting and storing. To picture how a Brookside Milk Chocolate Covered Almond looks like, imagine a miniature rugby ball coated with chocolate. So why does Brookside Almonds don’t turn into a typical rectangular or round chocolate? The almond makes the ...

• chocolate shaped into oval; thus by taking a bite you’ll see the roasted almond at the center. At first I thought I was only having a bit of almond; nonetheless, a whole almond coated with chocolate proved to be a good combination, even though almond dominates the fusion. The taste of roasted almond mixes well with milk chocolate; there is no bitterness while giving a well-balanced of sweetness and crunchiness.

In our family, a consensus was made: Brookside Milk Chocolate Covered Almonds

are worth trying. Even my mom, who refrains from having chocolate because of its sweetness, approved Brookside’s taste. When she saw me munching, she’ll ask for some as if trying to get even. As expected Brookside Almonds life span was brief. With all the quick hands opening the packaging one after the other, not even one was spare. I wonder, when will I have another Brookside Milk Chocolate Covered Almonds? I can’t wait for another relative to come home—with Brookside, of course.

Jim Buttrey says :

To whom it may concern, we have been enjoying your Milk Chocolate Coverd Almonds for some time and just found out that they are no longer available at Sams Club.We were very disappointed and unable to find them any other place in Rogers Arkansas. Let us know if we can purchase them on line or any suggestions you may have as to how we may purchase them. Thank you. JB

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271711896270730/k2311a1117/11.17.09