Xbox 360 Gamepad  » Games  »
  • When I was trying to choose the best gamepad for my PC last year, I couldn't make a decision easily despite there were only very few good gamepads for PC on the market

• by Bulent

I have been using an Xbox 360 Gamepad for about one year now and I am very pleased with my choice so far. When I was trying to choose the best gamepad for my PC last year, I couldn’t make a decision easily despite there were only very few good gamepads for PC on the market.

The situation is not very different when it comes to the number of choices we have today. However,

it is not very hard to choose the best one after all in my opinion. I have also used Logitech Rumblepad 2 (wired) controller on my pc for a long time, and in the aspects of durability and ergonomy and even in compatibility it was a very good choice.

Still, When I used Xbox 360 gamepad, it felt much different than my older controller. It is more ergonomic and fits better into your ...

• hands.The wireless version has no problems with the PC adapter. Additionally, the new position of the left analog stick, provides a better, more precise control over your games. The material of the gamepad, is also confortable.

When I was using Rumblepad 2, I was having difficulties after playing with the analog stick for many hours, however I can stand longer with Xbox360 Gamepad. And last, but not least: the xbox 360 gamepad is gaining

more and more importance with the latest games which have the title of “Games For Windows”. As these games are usually ported from Xbox 360 to PC, they work perfectly well with this gamepad. Other gamepads will not be fully compatible of this new series and you will have to use an xbox 360 gamepad emulator to emulate an xbox gamepad, why should you do that when you have the chance to buy the original?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281711896140730/k2311a1117/11.17.09