Johnson’s Baby soap  » Baby care  »
0.5
  • I hope they just try to test it properly before lauching it in the markets

• by priyali.d
      My baby is 2years old. I just started using Johnson’s Baby soap for my baby a week ago.

2days later I started noticing some rashes on my baby’s skin especially on the inner thighs and buttocks.

I tried changing baby oil, baby powder but the rashes

kept on increasing.

Then my husband told me to change the soap and to my surpise I discoverd that the rashes didn’t disappear altogether but reduced alot.

I really didn’t imagine A Baby product company like Johnson and Johnson to be so careless about their products.

...

• Now I am scared to use any product from johnson and johnson may it be creams, lotions or baby powders.

It really feels bad when you have such faith on a brand name and it destroys it.

I hope they just try to test it

properly before lauching it in the markets.

I took my baby to the doctor and he prescribed some lotion to apply for rashes and recommended Wipro babysoft Soap.

At present I am using it and my baby doesn’t have any side effects from this soap

Johnson's Baby soap

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5410989611230/k2311a091/9.1.06