P.F. Chang’s China Bistro in Huntsville  » Restaurants  »
2.5
305 The Bridge St. , Huntsville, Alabama
  • If I'm paying $14 for a few pieces of chicken and a scoop of rice, it should taste great, in my opinion

• by Emily J. Wallace

P. F.

Chang’s China Bistro has the reputation of being an upscale, fine-dining Chinese restaurant, but after my third visit to the Huntsville location, I’m not so sure it has lived up to its reputation.

The atmosphere of the restaurant was perfect, but the food was less than I expected, and

isn’t that what a restaurant is all about, the food?.

The honey-glazed chicken was over-cooked, and therefore not too savory on the palate.

The white rice was a bit on the dry side, as well.

The server refilled our drinks in a timely manner, but wasn’t very attentive to ...

• our other needs, such as more napkins, etc.

The restrooms were clean, and the staff was friendly, but I feel there is something lacking in the food served.

If I’m paying $14 for a few pieces of chicken and a scoop of rice, it should taste great, in

my opinion.

So, if you’re in Huntsville, Alabama, and in the mood for some tasty Chinese food, you might want to look elsewhere, and resist the temptation to visit the China Bistro with the huge horses out front.

Your taste buds, and your pocket book will thank you!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71711896080730/k2311a1117/11.17.09