Murad Clarifying Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • The texture and consistency is lovely and it makes washing your face a soothing and enjoyable experience
  • Murad's Clarifying Cleanser is the only thing that works for me and I recommend it to everyone
  • No one should have to suffer the embarrassment of having pimples covering their beautiful faces, trust me I know had bad it is

• by Valerie

There are a lot of facial cleansers on the market at a diverse range of prices, so choosing one is extremely difficult. I have tried many of them and I’ve found that Murad’s Clarifying Cleanser works very well for my skin type. The great thing about this product is that although it treats acne and breakouts, it is gentle enough that it won’t dry out your skin if you don’t suffer from the acne curse.

My mother’s skin for example doesn’t break out at all and she loves this product as well. Her skin appears

soft, supple and moisturized after using it as opposed to dried out, flaky, red, or irritated.

For those of us that do suffer from breakouts, this product is an excellent choice. By some unknown miracle it is able to treat the pimples without drying out or irritating the skin.

Murad claims that this cleanser reduces 99. 9% of surface bacteria on skin in less than one minute.

Therefore, make sure you spend more than one minute washing your face so that the product can work properly. I often find myself massaging the gel based formula over ...

• my skin for two to three minutes, as if I can feel it cleaning my skin as I wash.

The consistency is described as “foamy”, yet it comes out of the bottle as a gel and lathers up into a foam base. The texture and consistency is lovely and it makes washing your face a soothing and enjoyable experience.

The product is slightly more expensive than the typical cleanser you would find at a drug store. However, not that expensive.

A 7 oz bottle costs $26, which when considered is actually affordable for a product

that really works. I have tried prescription creams such as Tazorac and even Accutane to treat my acne.

I have tried Proactiv as well as every other acne product on the market from Stridex to Neutrogena. Not only did these products fail to clear up my terrible blemishes, they made my skin dry, red and flaky.

Murad’s Clarifying Cleanser is the only thing that works for me and I recommend it to everyone. No one should have to suffer the embarrassment of having pimples covering their beautiful faces, trust me I know had bad it is.

Murad Clarifying Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311711895780630/k2311a1117/11.17.09