Texas Roadhouse
1101 Lower Allen Dr Camp Hill, PA 17011-7832
  • I’ve enjoyed going to the Texas Roadhouse restaurant many times in the last two years
  • One of my favorite parts of eating at the Texas Roadhouse is their delicious dinner rolls and butter
  • I think Texas Roadhouse has some of the best steaks around, always well prepared and cooked to perfection
  • This is great for me since most steaks are usually too big to finish and with the Dallas Filet I can choose the smallest size, which I believe is 6oz

• by Kat Nell

I’ve enjoyed going to the Texas Roadhouse restaurant many times in the last two years. It is a great place to stop in for a good steak dinner during the week, however, on weekends you should be prepared for a bit of a wait. Although, even on a busy weekend, I’ve never had to wait more than half an hour for a table.

One of my favorite parts of eating at the Texas Roadhouse is their delicious dinner rolls and butter. I’m

not sure how they make them or what’s in the butter, but it is absolutely delicious and it’s always hard for me to stop after just one roll so I can have room for dinner. Another great thing about this place is that they provide peanuts to snack on, so even if your dinner is running late, you don’t go hungry. Most of the times though, dinner comes pretty quickly and there’s not much waiting.

I think Texas Roadhouse has some of the ...

• best steaks around, always well prepared and cooked to perfection. I personally love their Dallas Filet. It comes in several sizes, so you can choose the size that best fits your appetite. This is great for me since most steaks are usually too big to finish and with the Dallas Filet I can choose the smallest size, which I believe is 6oz. I usually get their baked potato to go with the steak and love that you can make it a loaded
        baked potato. I think they have one of the best loaded baked potatoes around as well.

The atmosphere is always fun whenever I visit. Usually there’s at least one customer celebrating a birthday and they gather all the servers to sing. I especially enjoy watching the servers line dance to some fun country music. Even the décor is fun and western/country-inspired right down to the stuffed armadillo holding a beer bottle.

Overall, I think Texas Roadhouse is a great steak place and has a fun atmosphere.

Texas Roadhouse

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71711895750630/k2311a1117/11.17.09