Malizia Bon Bons Mandarin and Cotton Candy shampoo and body wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • I don’t really even pay attention to Malizia products any more but I got a present from a friend and it was Malizia Bon Bons Mandarin and Cotton Candy so I decided to try it out
  • It comes in a rather large bottle which looks more like liquid hand soap bottle than a body wash one, but I think that makes it special because it is different
  • I really like it although I know that this colour is artificial
  • But I like to use this product for taking showers
  • I would like to recommend this product to everyone who likes summer fragrances and to everyone who sweats during the summer as much as I do

• by lorelai

I really haven’t bought any Malizia product for ages. I used to buy their deodorants when I was younger because they all smell nice but then I stopped because Dove and Rexona came out and they had anti perspirant effect while Malizia didn’t. I don’t really even pay attention to Malizia products any more but I got a present from a friend and it was Malizia Bon Bons Mandarin and Cotton Candy so I decided to try it out. I saw the advertisement on TV for this line of products months ago but it never occurred to me to buy any of them although they looked quite appealing. The first thing you notice about this product is that it has very attractively designed bottle. It comes in a rather large bottle which looks more like liquid hand soap bottle than a body wash one, but I think that makes it special because it is different.

In the front of the bottle there’s a picture of mandarins surrounded by cotton candy. The bottle is blue-sky blue while the letters are dark blue. It looks like a summer product; at least the bottle gives you this impression. Summer is the first thought that I get when I see the bottle. Blue background gives you the impression of beach and sky while cotton candy looks like beach sand, so it actually looks as if the mandarins are lying on the beach.

You get 500ml of this product in the bottle which is valid 12 months after you u open it. The bottle has a blue cap which you have to lift in order to

get the product out from a small hole. The second thing you notice is a very nice fragrance of this product. It smells like mandarins. Actually I was expecting the fragrance too be rather sweet and heavy because of the cotton candy but it isn’t sweet at all.

It is very refreshing actually and it is also very light. The next very pleasant surprise about this product is its colour. Thinking about a product made on the base of mandarins I automatically assume it would be orange but this one is blue, it is of a celestial colour. I really like it although I know that this colour is artificial. The colour is also shiny while the product is rather liquid, not too much but just enough.

I don’t like too liquid products because usually they aren’t of a great quality and I also don’t like too dense ones because they are difficult to rinse. It says on the bottle that this is a shampoo and body wash 2 in 1 but I must admit that I never tried to wash my hair with it. I think that shower products aren’t meant for hair usage and if they are then it mean that you have to wash your hair every day, and I would hate to have to do that. But I like to use this product for taking showers. I was using a Fa product that I didn’t really like until about 2 weeks ago so I must say that I was kind a skeptical to this product because I wanted to use the old products that I know that ...

• I like, but as this one was a gift I decided to use it anyway.

I must say that if I decided not to use it, it would have been a big mistake. The product is not very dense and it is also very smooth, it isn’t sticky and it is very gentle. The foam is white and gentle too. The effect on the skin is really amazing; you feel that the skin is clean, soft and smooth. Another very positive thing about this product is the fragrance on your skin.

It is barely noticeable but also very nice; it also lasts for quite a while and you don’t even have to actually smell your skin to feel it, it is just great that every now and then you feel this fragrance again and again, if you, for example, wave your hand in front of your face. After a shower with this product you feel refreshed and clean, what actually is the most important thing when you take a shower, specially now during the summer when every bit of the shower product left on your skin mixes up with your sweat so you sweat even more. I am really satisfied with this product although I didn’t have great expectations about it. I like the effect it has on my skin, I also like its fragrance and the fact that it is very easy to rinse. It doesn’t dry your skin but it also doesn’t leave it greasy either.

I like when a product surprises me pleasantly. I think I am going to give Malizia another shot. With years products change and as

I haven’t been using Malizia for ages I guess it really had time to change and to become better. There are a bunch of products to choose from the Malizia Bon Bons collection Shampoo & Body Wash Cherry Cola, Shampoo & Body Wash Exotic Twist, Shampoo Body Wash Milk & Peach, Shampoo Body Wash Red Fruits and I really think I am going to give a try to at least 1 or 2 of them. I went online and I saw that this product is not cheap at all, one bottle costs about 3,50E and that’s quite a lot in my opinion but I must say that during the summer I really don’t care for the price.

I prefer to give 4E for a good product than much less for a product that is going to make me sweat. I sweat just enough by myself and I really don’t need anything to make me sweat even more, although I must admit that I am going to look for discounts when I buy this product. 500ml is quite a lot for a shampoo but it isn’t very much for a shower product. I guess I would really have to try to wash my hair with it because if I like it, I mean if it doesn’t make my hair greasy soon, the price of 3,50E for a shampoo is not high at all. I would like to recommend this product to everyone who likes summer fragrances and to everyone who sweats during the summer as much as I do.

This product is really perfect for summer time and I am quite sure once you try it, you will think the same way I think.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311611895610830/k2311a1116/11.16.09