Odyssey White Hot Blade Putter
  • I prefer blade style putters, as I find the mallet putters too bulky
  • I love the control I have over the tempo of putt, especially in comparison to the old metal faced putters

• by booklover
      The Odyssey White Hot putters have gained considerable acceptance on the professional tours. Your can easily recognize them by their distinctive white face.

For the regular golfer, the odyssey two ball mallet putter is the most recognizable.

This

putter has two galf ball sized circles inscribed in the to of the putter head.

The reason for this is to help line up putts.

I prefer blade style putters, as I find the mallet putters too bulky.

For me, the advantage of the odyssey was the feel.

I love the control I have over the tempo of putt, especially in comparison to the old metal faced putters.

I’m not sure if Odyssey was the first omposite faced ...

• Odyssey White Hot Blade Putter
      putter, but they were among the early developers.

You can definitely get a cheaper putter.

However, I never understood those people who would spend a fortune on their clubs and then get a cheap putter.

Putting is such an

integral part of the game, and your score definetely reflects your putting.

As they say, drive for the show, putt for the dough.

And in that respect, the White Hot line of putters will serve you well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5310989561230/k2311a091/9.1.06