Las Vegas Season 3 episode 2 Fake Money and Run  » TV  »
  • I like Mike Cannon because he is knows a lot about everything but this 1 centigram he noticed that the chips were lighter was just not that easy to swallow, I like when his knowledge helps him in his work
  • This was an average episode I didn’t like anything particularly but it was pretty interesting

• by lorelai

I started watching this show because my friend who works at a casino recommended it too. This show is about Las Vegas casino Montecito.

In this season Montecito has a new owner; her name is Monica Mancuso so when Mike finds a fake chip Ed prefers not to tell Monica about it. There’s also this pretty funny scene between Danny and Mike, they both work in the surveillance, and Mike tells Danny he felt that the chip was lighter than

the other ones for 1 centigram or something as little as that. Danny finds that unbelievable so he is kind a puzzled and it is funny to look at him.

In the meantime someone has stolen a wallet at the pull so Mike has to deal with it, one dealer is dealing good cards to everyone, they checked him and realized that he wasn’t cheating but just that he had a very bad luck in cards. Monica wants to fire him but the lawyer tells her that there aren’t any foundations for that so the team tries a bunch of other things to help the players to loose. Danny plays a private Poker game with Paul Anka and a few more guys, among them a man who stole the wallet at the beach. As usual they manage to resolve everything. I really like the fact that we see a lot of famous characters in this show like Paul Anka or Black ...

• Las Vegas Season 3 episode 2 Fake Money and Run
      Eyed Peas in one of the previous episodes, Silvester Stalone and many others.

I like Mike Cannon because he is knows a lot about everything but this 1 centigram he noticed that the chips were lighter was just not that easy to swallow, I like when his knowledge helps him in his work.

I also never realized how important that people loose money is for a casino. I mean. I knew that a casino business is just a business and

that they aren’t there to make you win money but I also never imagined that their job was to make you loose. I don’t believe that it is possible to win money in a casino or by betting although some people win money, but still I guess when everything is summed up they probably loose more than they win, this episode kind a made this conviction of mine even firmer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101611895580830/k2311a1116/11.16.09