E.L.F. waterproof eyeliner pen  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • I thought it was such a great idea and I’ve liked many of their products so I figured why not give this one a try
  • What I like about this eyeliner pen is that it wasn’t tested on animals
  • This product is now available in Target stores which is where I got mine, it also only costs me one dollar, so it’s definitely affordable
  • I wouldn’t buy this product again and I wouldn’t recommend it

• by liberty

Eyes Lips Face or E.L.F. cosmetic has this nifty little product, a waterproof eyeliner pen. I thought it was such a great idea and I’ve liked many of their products so I figured why not give this one a try. I really wanted to like this product and the reviews were mixed about this eyeliner so I had no choice but to try it for myself. So here’s my pros and cons for E.L.F’s waterproof eyeliner pen based on experiences.

What I like about this eyeliner pen is that it wasn’t tested on animals. That’s

something I always look for when buying cosmetics. This product is now available in Target stores which is where I got mine, it also only costs me one dollar, so it’s definitely affordable. I like that it’s easy to use because it has a felt tip like a marker. It’s also mess free because of that. E.L.F’s waterproof eyeliner pen comes in five colors and a compact, slender tube that’s easy to carry around, especially if you’re like me and carry a tiny clutch when going out. It also doesn’t leak. The tube is easy ...

• to open and close and best of all it’s actually waterproof. I find that it doesn’t smudge, smear or flake either.

Now for the cons to E.L.F’s waterproof eyeliner pen. Although this eyeliner pen comes in several colors I was only able to find the black in stores. I was excited about this product and had high hopes for it but I find it to be very disappointing. It was hard to get the product to come out I had to really shake and go over my lash line several times to get an even

coat but it just looked horrible. I felt like I was using washable markers on my eyelids. Although it doesn’t budge it takes effort to remove even with a really good makeup remover.

Overall, the concept for this product was good in theory but failed to deliver. It took more effort and time to use this eyeliner than if I were to use a regular liquid eyeliner. I wouldn’t buy this product again and I wouldn’t recommend it. In fact I would recommend not wasting your money on this product, even if it only costs a dollar.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311611895570830/k2311a1116/11.16.09