E.L.F. tone correcting concealer  » Cosmetics  »
  • What I like about this concealer is that it’s very easy to apply because it comes in tube much like a lip gloss and applies just like one too
  • I also noticed that although there are seven shades there isn’t much dark shades to choose from
  • I would buy this product again and would recommend it to others

• by liberty

Concealers are a must have in any makeup kit. Deciding what type of concealer to buy from what brand usually takes trial and error. Your skin tone may change with weather and age and thus you’ll have to go through the search for the right concealer for your skin again. One cosmetic brand that makes some very affordable concealer is E.L.F. It’s a favorite brand of mine but I was still skeptical about the quality of some of their products. I was on the fence about this product after reading the reviews so I took a chance and tried it out for myself. Here’s my pros and cons for E.L.F’s

tone correcting concealer.

What I like about this concealer is that it’s very easy to apply because it comes in tube much like a lip gloss and applies just like one too. I find it to be very light weight. I didn’t feel it on me at all and my face didn’t feel the least bit greasy, another plus. It goes on smoothly and evenly, it’s also easy to take off with makeup remover. I find that it lasts a long time too, at least half of the day if it’s not humid. E.L.F’s tone correcting concealer also comes in seven shades to choose from. I really like that the ...

• tube is very compact, it makes it easy to carry around, put into a small clutch or travel bag. I’m pretty sure it meets airport regulations too. What I really like about this product and all of E.L.F’s products is that it’s cruelty-free. Did I mention how affordable it is? A tube of concealer only costs me one dollar. I find that it did a great job at covering up any dark circles and blemishes, which is what it’s meant to do.

Now for the cons to this concealer. I really don’t have much to complain about E.LF’s tone correcting concealer except that I can’t ever find it in

stores and I have to order it off of their website and deal with their $7 shipping fee. If I don’t buy a lot of other products it makes this concealer about $8, which is pricey considering how small the tube is. I also noticed that although there are seven shades there isn’t much dark shades to choose from.

Overall though I thought that E.L.F’s tone correcting concealer was a good concealer. I like the compact size because I travel a lot but I really like the affordability and the fact that it does what it’s suppose to. I would buy this product again and would recommend it to others.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311611895560830/k2311a1116/11.16.09