E.L.F. Studio line lip stain  » Cosmetics  »
  • I’m also a sucker for lip products, especially lip gloss and when I found out they came out with some new lip products I had to try it out
  • What I like about this product is that it’s easy to use, works like any lip gloss but works like a lipstick and a lip gloss
  • Despite the pricey shipping fee, I thought E
  • I would buy it again and would highly recommend it to those that like lip glosses but hate having to reapply it frequently

• by liberty

My favorite makeup brand, E.L.F. cosmetic, came out with a couple of new products under their Studio line. I’ve been a fan of E.L.F. products for a while now and have tried just about everything from their regular line as well as their mineral and Studio line. My favorite of theirs is their Studio line because it’s of better quality and looks chicer. I’m also a sucker for lip products, especially lip gloss and when I found out they came out with some new lip products I had to try it out.

One of their new lip products is their Studio lip stain. I ordered a few and tried it out, here’s my pros and cons for this E.L.F. product.

What I like about this product is that it’s easy to use, works like any lip gloss but works like a lipstick and a lip gloss. It’s not heavy on my lips like some lip products are and it doesn’t crease up either. It doesn’t have a strange makeup smell to it like a lot of lip products which is good in my book.

• I also like that it contains vitamins A and E and comes in eight colors to choose from. This product is affordable costing just $3, even more so considering how you really get two products in one. E.L.F’s Studio line lip stain has two sides to it. The lip stain side can be worn alone for a matte finish or with the gloss side for a glossy finish. I find that it stays on pretty well too and is easy to take off with makeup remover. The colors are pretty true
        to color and well pigmented.

As for the cons, well I don’t really have any except the fact that I can’t seem to find it in stores so I have to order it off of E.L.F’s website. Ordering online wouldn’t be a probably for me normally, but E.L.F. has a $7 shipping fee.

Despite the pricey shipping fee, I thought E.L.F’s Studio line lip stain was a good lip product. I would buy it again and would highly recommend it to those that like lip glosses but hate having to reapply it frequently.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311611895530830/k2311a1116/11.16.09