E.L.F. mineral lipgloss
  • I thought that the pigmentation for this lip gloss was very good and it lasted a long time, longer than a lot of lip glosses I have tried
  • What I really like about this product is that I know because it’s an E
  • I love it and would definitely buy it again
  • I would recommend it to anyone that enjoys mineral lip glosses or natural products

• by Liberty

Lip glosses are the most sold makeup item, there’s just no such thing as too many lip glosses. I’m not going to lie I’m a lip gloss junkie. I’m not big on makeup in general but lip glosses are the exception for me. I have more than I care to mention. I’ve tried several dozen types of lip glosses from just as many brands and one of my favorite cosmetic brand, E.L.F., makes many of them. E.L.F. is known for it’s very affordable makeup and makeup brushes. They also have

a mineral and higher end line called Studio, both are priced higher than their regular line but still very affordable. One lip gloss I’ve tried of theirs is their mineral lip glosses, a fairly new item. Here’s my pros and cons to this lip gloss.

What I like about E.L.F’s mineral lip gloss is that it’s easy to apply and very affordable at just $3 each. I thought that the pigmentation for this lip gloss was very good and it lasted a long time, longer than a lot of lip ...

• glosses I have tried. Like most lip glosses it can be worn along or over your favorite lipstick. What I really like about this product is that I know because it’s an E.L.F. product that it’s cruelty-free. This product also contains vitamins A and E and the ingredients are 100 percent mineral based. Even better is that E.L.F’s mineral lip gloss comes in eight colors to choose from.

Now for the cons to this lip gloss. I can only think of one con to this lip gloss and that’s the

availability of it. It’s a fairly new E.L.F. product thus it’s hard to find in stores, then again most of E.L.F. products are hard to find in stores. So if you want to try this lip gloss you’ll just have to deal with the $7 shipping fee or buy a lot of products to balance it out.

Overall, I thought that E.L.F’s mineral lip gloss was a great product. I love it and would definitely buy it again. I would recommend it to anyone that enjoys mineral lip glosses or natural products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311611895500830/k2311a1116/11.16.09