E.L.F. mineral glow
  • I won’t say I’ve found the perfect bronzer but I found a great bronzer for an unbeatable price in E
  • I was disappointed that this product didn’t come with a kabuki brush or an SPF
  • I would consider buying this product again because of the benefits and the costs and I would recommend it to anyone looking for mineral bronzer

• by Liberty

Winter is just around the corner for many people around the world but that doesn’t mean you have to settle for a pale, frosty complexion. Bronzers are great all year round if you want a healthy glow but finding the right bronzers for you and knowing how much money should be spent on a bronzer is something many people learn through trial and error. I won’t say I’ve found the perfect bronzer but I found a great bronzer for an unbeatable price in E.L.F’s mineral glow. I’ve tried many of their products an their other bronzers but I had to try this

product out for myself when I heard all the great reviews. Here’s my pros and cons on this product based on my experiences.

What I like about E.L.F’s mineral glow is that it’s easy to apply and use, the package is sleek and easy to open and close because it’s design to look and work just like Bare Minerals products. I find that E.L.F’s mineral glow to be light weight on my skin, which is great because I hate feeling the weight of makeup on me all day. It goes on smoothly and comes off easily with soap and water. I also ...

• find that this product lasts a good amount of time too, usually for most of the day. E.LF’s mineral glow comes in two shades and the ingredients are 100 percent mineral based. I really liked that this product is very affordable costing me just $8. I also really like that this product is cruelty-free because E.L.F. doesn’t believe in testing on animals. E.LF’s mineral glow also doesn’t irritate my skin and I find it to be very pigmented, so a little goes a long way.

Now for the cons to this bronzer. It drives me nuts that I can’t seem to find

this product in stores and thus have to order it off of their website and have to deal with the annoying $7 shipping fee. I also find that a lot of the times it’s hard to get the product out of the container unless I tap on the bottom very hard. I was disappointed that this product didn’t come with a kabuki brush or an SPF.

All in all, despite it’s flaws it’s a pretty good product. I would consider buying this product again because of the benefits and the costs and I would recommend it to anyone looking for mineral bronzer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311611895490830/k2311a1116/11.16.09