E.L.F. mineral eye shadow
  • The original mineral makeup, Bare Minerals is said to be the best but it’s also very pricey
  • What I like about this product is that it it comes in twenty very pigmented colors that are easy to apply and blend very well
  • I would highly recommend this mineral shadow to anyone that enjoys mineral eye shadows but is looking for something more affordable

• by Liberty

Mineral makeup is all the rage now. Many brands have come out with their own versions of a mineral line, even drug store brands like Cover Girl and L’Oreal. But anyone that’s ever tried mineral makeup knows that the quality varies with each brand and the prices vary just as much. The original mineral makeup, Bare Minerals is said to be the best but it’s also very pricey. With the current state of the economy and many people having to cut down the expenses in order to survive not many people have hundreds of dollars to spend

on makeup. Well, if you’re looking for an affordable alternative to Bare Minerals then check out E.L.F. cosmetics. I’ve been a fan of E.L.F. the moment I tried their products and one of their products that I really love is their mineral eye shadows. The following are pros and cons to this product based on my experiences.

What I like about this product is that it it comes in twenty very pigmented colors that are easy to apply and blend very well. E.L.F’s mineral eye shadow is also easy to move and goes on smoothly, no ...

• clumping and splotchiness. I like this mineral eye shadow because it’s very affordable for just $3 each and this product wasn’t tested on animals due to E.L.F. being a cruelty-free brand. I also like that this mineral eye shadow contains vitamin A and B and the ingredients are 100 percent mineral based. What’s even better is that now E.L.F’s mineral eye shadows are sold in Target stores.

Now for the cons to this mineral eye shadow. I find that E.L.F’s mineral eye shadow creases a little over time but that can be prevented by using a

good quality eye shadow primer. A good shadow primer could help with the smudging too which I find this mineral eye shadow to do some times. The last thing is that although Target now carries E.L.F’s mineral eye shadows I have yet to see the full selection of colors or see them sold individually instead of in a gift set.

Overall I thought that E.L.F’s mineral eye shadows were great and I would buy this product again. I would highly recommend this mineral shadow to anyone that enjoys mineral eye shadows but is looking for something more affordable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311611895470730/k2311a1116/11.16.09