E.L.F. mineral concealer
  • What I like about this product is that it comes in five different shades to choose from
  • I would definitely buy this product again and would recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable mineral makeup line

• by Liberty

With the trend of being green and health conscious mineral makeup has become more widely popular. Many brands of cosmetic now offer their own version of mineral makeup but deciding which is right for you can be difficult. The most well known mineral makeup is Bare Minerals but anyone who’s ever bought or browsed Bare Mineral products would know how pricey their products can get. One of my favorite brand of makeup, E.L.F. has their own version mineral makeup that some have said is much like Bare Minerals, at

least in the packaging. I’ve tried several of their mineral products and here’s my pros and cons on E.L.F’s mineral concealer.

What I like about this product is that it comes in five different shades to choose from. It’s also very affordable at just $5, much more so than Bare Minerals concealer. I really like that this product is also cruelty-free, something that’s very important to me when I choose a makeup brand. It’s very easy to use, the container is easy to open and close because the ...

• packaging is design to look exactly like that of Bare Minerals makeup. E.L.F’s mineral concealer doesn’t irritate my skin either, which is good because I have sensitive skin. I find that it provides good coverage and is good for all skin tones. This mineral concealer also has an SPF 15 and the ingredients are 100 percent mineral based.

Now for the cons to E.L.F’s mineral concealer. One of the negative aspects to E.L.F. products is that they’re hard to find in stores, and this is one of those products.

The size of the product itself is fairly small, smaller than my palm and I have really small, child-like hands. Sometimes the product is hard to get out of the container I really have to tap hard to get it out. The other thing is that this product doesn’t come with a brush.

Overall I thought that E.L.F’s mineral concealer worked very well. It’s a great product for an unbeatable price. I would definitely buy this product again and would recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable mineral makeup line.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311611895460730/k2311a1116/11.16.09