L’Oreal Dermo-Expertise Eye Defense eye cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • What I like about this eye cream is that it’s pretty affordable
  • I believe I got mine at Wal-Mart for around $5 maybe $6
  • It’s definitely a product that’s easy to find in stores, no need to visit a department store to pick up a jar
  • I would definitely but this product again and would highly recommend it for those looking for affordable eye cream that actually works, especially those my age who are in their mid-twenties

• by liberty

I’m only in my mid twenties but I’ve been told that’s the time to start a face care routine to prevent fine lines and wrinkles, or reduce it as much as possible. I can’t stop the aging process but I can do my best to slow it down. I tried many products, both affordable and expensive, drugstore and high ends and have only found a few products that I really like. One product that I tried and have been using recently is L’Oreal’s Dermo-Expertise Eye Defense eye cream. I’ve been using this eye

cream for over six months now and here are my pros and cons to this product.

What I like about this eye cream is that it’s pretty affordable. I believe I got mine at Wal-Mart for around $5 maybe $6. It’s definitely a product that’s easy to find in stores, no need to visit a department store to pick up a jar. I find that it works great for fine lines and wrinkles. I don’t have wrinkles but my mom does and she uses it. I use this product mostly for dark circles and ...

• fine lines from lack of sleep and it works wonderfully. It can be worn alone or under makeup and can be worn in the morning and at night before bed. I like that it isn’t sticky and goes on very smoothly. It’s light weight, doesn’t drag down my skin and has no scent to it. I find that it works almost instantly too. It’s easy to apply just use your finger finer and dab it around your eyes and smooth it out. It dries fairly quickly too.

There’s really nothing negative that I can

think about this product. I’ve been using it for more than six months and love it. It does what I want it too, isn’t sticky and it’s easy to use. I hate cumbersome tubes of eye cream. I don’t have to use much product, a little goes a long way. I’ve had my same jar for over six months and I still have a lot left. I would definitely but this product again and would highly recommend it for those looking for affordable eye cream that actually works, especially those my age who are in their mid-twenties.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311611895420730/k2311a1116/11.16.09