Austin, TX Korean Grill  » Restaurants  »
10901 N Lamar Blvd # 204 Austin, TX 78753-3696
  • What I like about this restaurant is the location
  • It’s located in Chinatown in Austin which makes in convenient because there are other places for me to visit after eating
  • It’s definitely an easy place to find, just look up Chinatown and there it is
  • I thought the customer service was excellent
  • I might consider visiting it again if I can’t find a better place in Austin and would suggest trying it out if none of my cons bother you and you’re in the area

• by liberty

I’ve spent the last three and half years in Houston and was spoiled with all the rich culture and cuisine that came with it. When I had to move back to Austin the first thing I looked around for was a good Korean restaurant. Austin isn’t nearly as ethnically diverse as Houston and it wasn’t until recently did they even have a Chinatown. It’s nothing like Houston’s Chinatown but it’s progress. I looked around for months and finally found Korean Grill, the first Korean place I’ve ever eaten at in Austin. So the following are my pros and cons about Korean Grill in Austin, Texas.

What I like about this restaurant is

the location. It’s located in Chinatown in Austin which makes in convenient because there are other places for me to visit after eating. Normally after having Korean food I like to get some boba tea and there just happened to be one just across the parking lot from Korean Grill. It’s definitely an easy place to find, just look up Chinatown and there it is. I find the menu prices to be pretty normal, not expensive which is good. I thought the customer service was excellent. Our waitress was very friendly and checked up on us often. She also filled out drinks frequently and made sure we were comfortable. The food ...

• was delicious and the rest of the staff very friendly. I love that they offer free refills on the side dishes as well as rice. The service and food prepping was quick too. I like that the restaurant had a laid back feel to it, and it had Tvs and was quiet. There was also plenty of parking.

Now for the cons to Korean Grill. I thought that the prices could’ve and should’ve been less than normal because of the look and feel of the restaurant. The food was tasty but the restaurant didn’t look nice, in fact it looked old and almost run down but clean. I would’ve also liked

it if they had offer different spicy levels to some of the dishes. I always order the seafood tofu stew and I like it spicy but what I had wasn’t spicy to me. I can taste some of the spice but I prefer mine to be very spicy. I also thought the menus selection was lacking, there wasn’t a whole lot to choose from.

All in all, despite the cons I thought that Korean Grill was a decent Korean restaurant. I might consider visiting it again if I can’t find a better place in Austin and would suggest trying it out if none of my cons bother you and you’re in the area.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71611895410730/k2311a1116/11.16.09