Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought most of their products from this line but my review will be on their shampoo, so here’s my pros and cons for Herbal Essences’ Tousle Me Softly shampoo
  • What I like about this shampoo is that it’s an easy product to find
  • I love the smell, Herbal Essences makes the most yummiest smelling shampoos out there
  • I believe I got my bottle of Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly shampoo at Wal-Mart for around $3
  • It’s definitely not moisturizing, again, going back to the dryness it leaves me hair feeling

• by liberty

Herbal Essences makes some great hair products, they’re very well known for their scented shampoos and conditionings. They’ve long done away with the erotic shampoo commercials though. I don’t normally buy into commercials and gimmick but when I saw the Tousle Me Softly commercials I had to try it out for myself. I bought most of their products from this line but my review will be on their shampoo, so here’s my pros and cons for Herbal Essences’ Tousle Me Softly shampoo.

What I like about this shampoo is that it’s an easy product to find. It’s one of

those popular brands that’s sold in just about any store that sells shampoo except hair salons. I love the smell, Herbal Essences makes the most yummiest smelling shampoos out there. I like that it doesn’t irritate my scalp or dry it out either, which is hard to believe for some people but it has happened to me with certain brands. It’s also of course very affordable. I believe I got my bottle of Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly shampoo at Wal-Mart for around $3.

Now for the cons to this Herbal Essences shampoo. I like this shampoo for ...

• every day use but I find that it tends to leave my hair dry and I’m not the type of person to blow dry my hair either. It doesn’t work well to get rid of hair product residue. I’ve tried using it to wash out my hair after using a super strong hairspray and it left my hair feeling oily and unclean. It’s definitely not moisturizing, again, going back to the dryness it leaves me hair feeling. The other con is that I don’t see how this shampoo helps to achieve the tousled hair look, I don’t see it
        being any different than any other shampoo except that maybe it’s not as moisturizing as some. I’ve tried using it with the Tousle Me conditioning and even other conditioners and it doesn’t do anything to help me achieve a tousled hair look.

Overall, I like the smell of the shampoo but it’s all gimmick. I can get the tousled hair look without this shampoo. Would I buy this shampoo again? Probably not, because it doesn’t do anything special for my hair except clean it, and that’s only if I don’t use any strong hair products that leaves a lot of residue.

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311611895400730/k2311a1116/11.16.09