Nature’s Own: Blueberry Pre-Sliced Bagels  » Food  »
  • For that reason, I definitely recommend the Sara Lee Deluxe Blueberry Bagels over these

• by GenesisOne

I used to purchase Nature’s Own: Blueberry Pre-Sliced Bagels fairly regularly until I came across Sara Lee: Deluxe Blueberry Bagels. The reason I stopped purchasing these once I started purchasing the Sara Lee bagels is because they did not have as many blueberries baked into the bagels as the Sara Lee ones do.

Blueberries are the reason after all that

I purchase blueberry bagels, so I obviously will go with the company that offers up the most blueberries per bagel.

That being said, when I was purchasing these bagels, I did enjoy them because the blueberries had a definite freshness to them and they had a tasty flavor to them.

The bagels also were a good size and went well ...

• with my breakfast.

They added both flavor to my breakfast and helped to fill me up, too.

I was however never quite satisfied with the amount of blueberries in these bagels.

It seemed as if I was eating more plain bagel dough than blueberries and so I was not getting as much blueberry flavor as I desired.

I felt that

they were being a little skimpy.

That is why even when I see these on sale in the grocery store, I do not pick up a package.

I would rather pay regular price for blueberry bagels that are loaded with blueberries than to pay less, but get less.

For that reason, I definitely recommend the Sara Lee Deluxe Blueberry Bagels over these.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271611895290730/k2311a1116/11.16.09