Kroger Cocoa & Peanut Butter Fusion
  • Kroger Cocoa & Peanut Butter Fusion is a cereal that I am not wild about because I feel that it could stand some improvement, but nonetheless, I do occasionally purchase it because I like the combination of cocoa and peanut butter
  • I love peanut butter, but I wish that there was a better balance between these two flavors
  • If that were the case, then I think this would be a scrumptious cereal
  • If you like both cocoa and peanut butter, then I would recommend this cereal - just do not expect this cereal to be equally balanced between the two

• by GenesisOne

Kroger Cocoa & Peanut Butter Fusion is a cereal that I am not wild about because I feel that it could stand some improvement, but nonetheless, I do occasionally purchase it because I like the combination of cocoa and peanut butter. I feel that the peanut butter flavor dominates over the cocoa flavor to the point where the cocoa is difficult to taste after I have taken several bites.

I love peanut butter, but I wish that there was a better balance between these two flavors.

If that were the case, then I think this would be a scrumptious cereal.

I also find that this cereal does not hold up too, too well when milk is added.

For that reason, I need to add a little milk at a time.

Sometimes, I will just munch on this cereal ...

• dry.

Without milk, it is a crunchy cereal, although it does not require much force to break apart.

It is a cereal that really does not have much nutritional value to speak of, which is really irrelevant since I do not have it too much.

When I do have it, despite its flaws, I still enjoy the peanut butter and slight cocoa taste because there really are not very

many cereals on the market that combine cocoa and peanut butter, so I cannot be too choosy.

I would like to see the cereal improved, but in its current state, I am happy enough with it that I continue to purchase it.

If you like both cocoa and peanut butter, then I would recommend this cereal - just do not expect this cereal to be equally balanced between the two.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271611895270730/k2311a1116/11.16.09