Nature’s Path: Pumpkin Flax Plus Granola Bars
1.0
  • Unfortunately, I was really disappointed in the pumpkin flavor, though, and thus had a difficult time finishing these granola bars
  • It is a definite shame that the pumpkin flavor was not more delicious and delightful because had it been, I think I would have purchased these granola bars as often as I purchase the peanut butter granola bars
  • They may have a lot of good stuff in them, but flavor is quite unfortunately not one of the things that this granola bar has to offer

• by GenesisOne

I really wanted to like Nature’s Path: Pumpkin Flax Plus Granola Bars. Pumpkin is something that I tend to enjoy quite a lot and I was looking forward to enjoying both a tasty pumpkin flavor while taking in some nutritious minerals.

This granola bar offers omega-3 and whole grain among other things, and it also completely organic, so this bar has a lot

of good stuff to offer.

Unfortunately, I was really disappointed in the pumpkin flavor, though, and thus had a difficult time finishing these granola bars.

The pumpkin flavor was not rich and it was not memorable, and while it was present, it was present in a dull state that left me wondering just how the peanut butter granola bars from this company could ...

• be so good and tasty and these pumpkin granola bars so poor and bland.

The flavor is what matters to me first and foremost and because the flavor disappointed me, I most definitely will not be purchasing this flavor variety of pumpkin granola bars a second time.

had it been, I think I would have purchased these granola bars as often as I purchase the peanut butter granola bars.

If you like pumpkin, I do not think that you will like these granola bars.

They may have a lot of good stuff in them, but flavor is quite unfortunately not one of the things that this granola bar has to offer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271611895200730/k2311a1116/11.16.09