Sara Lee: Onion Deluxe Bagels  » Food  »
  • Onion Deluxe Bagels are not as delicious as the Sara Lee Deluxe Blueberry Bagels
  • I guess my expectations were set pretty high after I discovered that Sara Lee makes about the best blueberry bagels that I have tasted, and so, I was expecting great things from these onion bagels
  • Unfortunately, they just did not live up to my expectations
  • Let me first say that there is most definitely onion flavor present in these bagels

• by GenesisOne

It is a real shame that these Sara Lee: Onion Deluxe Bagels are not as delicious as the Sara Lee Deluxe Blueberry Bagels. I guess my expectations were set pretty high after I discovered that Sara Lee makes about the best blueberry bagels that I have tasted, and so, I was expecting great things from these onion bagels.

Unfortunately, they just did not

live up to my expectations.

Let me first say that there is most definitely onion flavor present in these bagels.

What onion flavor is there is not what disappoints me.

What disappoints me is that there is not enough onion flavor and the onion flavor is not prominent enough for me.

I was expecting the onion flavor to fill my mouth with every ...

• bite, like the blueberry bagels.

That was not the case though.

On the upside, these bagels are of impressive size, like the blueberry bagels, and having just one definitely helps me to feel less hungry.

Another plus was the bagels were good and fresh when I tried my first one and also, they held up well over the weeks and months that I

had them.

However, these factors are not enough to justify repeat purchases, in my mind.

If I am going to eat something, I want to be very pleased with that something because I see no point in eating something that is merely filling and only moderately enjoyable.

I finished the six bagels that came in the pack, but I will not purchase another pack.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271611895120730/k2311a1116/11.16.09