Oral-B Shiny Clean Toothbrush  » Health  »
  • Among the features of Shiny Clean, I like the most its indicator bristles

• by carpediem

To have a complete oral care, aside to our teeth, one must also pay attention to gums and tongue. These are often overlooked. Most of the time, we are busy making are teeth pearly white; since this would signify a good oral hygiene. I am, too, is found guilty of this offense; but I do get the chance to plead otherwise, with Oral-B Shiny Clean Toothbrush. When it comes to toothbrush, I try to stick to Oral-B because of affordability and quality. But what makes Oral-B Shiny Clean

different from other Oral-B toothbrushes? Other toothbrushes made by Oral-B are also affordable; but Shiny Clean is much cheaper considering it also has a tongue cleaner, which can be bought separately requiring additional expenditure.

When it comes to your teeth, Oral-B Shiny Clean Toothbrush has Z-shaped bristles that I only see in expensive and popular brands. It is designed to get rid of food remnants in-between the teeth; thereby preventing the build up of tartar. Among the features of Shiny Clean, I like the most its indicator bristles. As ...

• dentists’ advice, we have to replace old toothbrush after three months; because the efficacy dwindles with prolong use. The indicator’s job is to warn us if we need a replacement. I, myself, tend to forget how long I’m using my current toothbrush; so when the deep-blue indicator already fades it’s time for me to have a new one.

The Z-shaped bristles, tongue cleaner and indicator bristles are well-protected from insects or dirt because of the hygiene cap that fits well in the head of the toothbrush. This protection is

often lacking is some brands coercing consumers to spend more. We all love colors. Oral-B Shiny Clean gives everyone the chance to choose his favored color; mine is somewhat light purple. As of the moment, I don’t think Oral-B Shiny Clean price has increased; but if it does, perhaps it is just a minimal increment. Whatever the case maybe, for a complete oral care, it is advisable to have a durable toothbrush—one can rely on for a brief, yet crucial three months. Afterward, don’t forget to replace it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341611894920730/k2311a1116/11.16.09