Hongxin RH5288 Hairdryer
  • The power in this hairdryer is amazing for its size and cost
  • My only problem with this little hairdryer is its seeming fragility
  • If you're looking for the best hairdryer a salon can offer, look elsewhere

• by Aoi
      The Hongxin RH5288 hairdryer may not look like much, but it pack an unexpected punch. The power in this hairdryer is amazing for its size and cost.

Sure, the Hongxin is by no means top of the line, nor is it packed with special features like hot and cold air options.

However, it

is small, which makes it ideal for travel or small apartment/bathroom space.

I originally bought my Hongxin hairdryer before taking a trip overseas as my usual hairdryer was far too bulky and I didn’t have enough space in my bag for it.

So I purchased the Hongxin RH5288 purely for its small size advantage.

...

• Little did I know this hairdryer can more than get the job done with blowing speeds comparable to those in larger hairdryers.

Morever, the price was excellent!

My only problem with this little hairdryer is its seeming fragility.

The frame is made of plastic so it doesn’t provide much protection for the inside workings

of the dryer.

During trips I have to pack it between clothes to keep it safe.

If you’re looking for the best hairdryer a salon can offer, look elsewhere.

The Hongxin simply isn’t it.

But, it you want a decent hair dryer for basic purposes or traveling, the Hongxin more than suffices.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1610989471230/k2311a091/9.1.06