The Meadows Apartments  » Real estate  »
6180 Canterbury Drive. Culver City, CA 90230
  • I stayed at the Meadows apartments for a little over one year and I had a really good experience

• by Alim Kamat

I stayed at the Meadows apartments for a little over one year and I had a really good experience. One thing that I really liked about the apartments was the fact with there being a clubhouse as well as so many people living there, there were frequent get-togethers in which

they would make dinner for the whole complex. In addition, I loved the fact that their one bedroom apartments, which I stayed in, had plenty of space that I felt like I was living in a town house. In addition, I liked the fact that at the Meadows, There was ...

• a swimming pool for me to go and swim in during the summer whenever it was hot outside. In addition, I really liked the fact that there were also tennis courts for me to play tennis on with my buddies or with my dad. The neighbors were very friendly because
        even though I had to move out, I am still in touch with all my friends that I made at the complex. Overall, I had a wonderful experience living at the Meadows, and if it was not for the high prices, I would still be living there to this very day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 621611894280530/k2311a1116/11.16.09