Dr. Dre 2001- Dr. Dre hip hop album  » Music  »
  • I had the chance to purchase Dr. Dre 2001, also known as the Chronic 2001 and I thought that it was another classic hip hop album
  • Overall, I thought that the album was a good follow up to the Chronic but was a little disappointed

• by Alim Kamat

I had the chance to purchase Dr. Dre 2001, also known as the Chronic 2001 and I thought that it was another classic hip hop album.

Granted, it may not have been as good as the Chronic but still the beats were excellent as well as the productions and

the lyrics were also great as well, despite the excessive amount of profanity and sexual innuendos in the songs.

I liked the guest artists as well which included Snoop Doggy Dogg, Kurupt, Daz Dillinger as well as the new artist at the time Eminem.

Some of the songs that did ...

• well from the CD that I liked were Still D.

R.

E, F— You, Whats the Difference, Forgot about Dre, and the Next Episode.

Overall, I thought that the album was a good follow up to the Chronic but was a little disappointed.

I thought the production could have been a little

better but then again I measured the album to the Chronic.

Since then, Dr.

Dre has not made another album as we are still waiting for Detox to come out.

Overall, I would rate this album an 8 as the quality was excellent but did not match my expectations compared to the Chronic

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141611894260530/k2311a1116/11.16.09