Yu-Gi-Oh! Baby Dragon
1.5
  • I think they did a good jobon the artwork, and it is a like able card, but it sucks

• by Travis Hoskins

Baby Dragon is a level 3 monster card that is actually kind of decent for a level 3 card, but it still sucks. What really are you expected to do with a 1200 attack monster? Look before I start explaining why I

look down on this card let me share its stats with you first.

Baby Dragon Level 3 Wind Monster Dragon Monster Attack: 1200 Defense: 700

If you truly think about it, what can you do with this card. They made the defense horrible, and the attack is below my decent attack level. There isn’t much you can do with this card. I think they did a good jobon the artwork, and it is a ...

• Yu-Gi-Oh! Baby Dragon
      like able card, but it sucks.

When I build my deck I have never had this card in the deck. The reason is, there are so many good level 4 cards that I continue to pass on this one.

I understand you don’t have strong cards, if you don’t have weak ones. Just when you are building your deck leave this one out. It will do you no good having this card in your 40 card deck. It will just pop up at the worst times.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281611894250530/k2311a1116/11.16.09