Smashbox High Definition Concealer
  • Often I have been disappointed with skin concealers because they can be so thin that they provide hardly any coverage or thick but they go cakey after a while and are difficult to blend
  • The Smashbox High Definition Concealer is an excellent product that lives up to its promises and I think it is worth paying a few pounds more for

• by jeanne71

Often I have been disappointed with skin concealers because they can be so thin that they provide hardly any coverage or thick but they go cakey after a while and are difficult to blend. If a concealer starts to look caked on, it can even draw attention to your blemishes rather than conceal them.

think it is worth paying a few pounds more for.

The gets the consistency just right as it is light enough to glide on easily and smoothly whilst providing a good coverage.

I apply it with a cheap, small make up brush as it is easier than using my fingers and I only need a very small amount to build up the coverage gradually to conceal the very dark shadows in ...

• the corners of my eyes.

Sometimes concealers can be so thin that when you tried to build up coverage you end up wiping it off, but this grips to the skin well.

I also dot it and blend just under my eyelashes to brighten the whole area and a small amount around my nose to counteract any redness.

I am really happy with the smooth coverage provided by this concealer

and the fact it contains light diffusers makes my eye area look generally a lot brighter.

My first choice of concealer is the YSL Touche Eclat but this Smashbox brand is a close second and less expensive.

The effects are long lasting too and good coverage is apparent even at the end of the day.

I got mine from the QVC shopping channel for £12.

75 along with the Smashbox foundation primer.

Smashbox High Definition Concealer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311611894220530/k2311a1116/11.16.09