Pantene Pro V Repair and Protect Conditioner
  • From previous experience, I know that Pantene conditioners are good but this Pro V Repair & Protect has got a new formula
  • First of all, the conditioner has a rich feel to it and I like the way it makes my wet hair feel really silky when I apply it and a small amount seems to go a long way
  • My hair is rather frizzy and I can say that there is definitely less frizz
  • I keep putting my fingers through it as it feels so soft and hydrated – so I would definitely recommend Pantene Pro V

• by jeanne71

My hair was in pretty bad condition before using this new Pro V Repair & Protect Conditioner from Pantene as recently I have been using a conditioner that just was not moisturizing enough for my hair. When I let my hair get too dry I tend to lose a lot of hairs down the plughole every time I wash it – yikes! I received a full size bottle of this new conditioner

a week ago as I applied to the Pantene website to test this product out for them – just in time to stop me going bald – and I have used it about 4 times now with good results.

From previous experience, I know that Pantene conditioners are good but this Pro V Repair & Protect has got a new formula.

Intended for dry and damaged hair, it claims to moisturize and ...

• condition your hair, protect it against heat and comb damage and make it more manageable by minimizing frizz and static.

First of all, the conditioner has a rich feel to it and I like the way it makes my wet hair feel really silky when I apply it and a small amount seems to go a long way.

It promises ‘healthy looking hair in 10 days’ but mine looked healthier after the first

wash as it felt very soft and had a nice shine to it.

My hair is rather frizzy and I can say that there is definitely less frizz.

This conditioner does not promise extra body but I suppose because my hair is in better condition is does look quite full.

I keep putting my fingers through it as it feels so soft and hydrated – so I would definitely recommend Pantene Pro V.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311611894160530/k2311a1116/11.16.09