Failure to Launch movie  » Movies  »
  • I completely recommend this movie as a fun, silly, movie to watch with a handful of girlfriend, (at one point we see Matthew just in a towel

• by Six
      I recently rented the movie Failure to Launch with Matthew McConaughey and Sarah Jessica Parker. I originally rented the movie purely because Matthew McConaughey is quite attractive, but it ended up being a great laugh.

The concept is that Matthews character is 35 and he still lives

at home, his home life is great, his parents love having him there, he loves it and loves life.

But soon his parents realize that their life might be a little fuller if he is gone.

The rest of the movie shows Matthews character becoming involved with Sarah ...

• Jessica?s character and trials and tribulations that go along with that.

Matthews character seems quite afraid of commitment.

But the journey had me and my friends in stitches.

Both actors played their roles great, and the supporting cast was absolutely hysterical.

There is a scene at a paint

ball park that had howling.

I completely recommend this movie as a fun, silly, movie to watch with a handful of girlfriend, (at one point we see Matthew just in a towel; that shot there was worth the price of the rental!) Have fun and enjoy this one.

Failure to Launch movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11300889410231/k2311a0830/8.30.06