Johnson’s Baby Oil with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E  » Baby care  »
  • I love massaging my baby with Johnson's oil and he enjoys it thoroughly
  • I will recommend this product to all who really cares about their toddlers

• by butterfly

My baby is now 15 months old and from the day he was born I am using Johnson’s baby oil. It was recommended to me by my mother and it is very effective.

I don’t want to compromise with anything related to my baby and this product has provided me full satisfaction.

/> Johnson’s baby oil comes in a transparent plastic bottle so there is no risk of the bottle to break.

It is enriched with Aloe Vera and vitamin E which help in soothing the skin,moisturize it and help against dryness.

I love massaging my baby with Johnson’s oil and he enjoys it thoroughly.

...

• The oil is non sticky and free from fragrance.

It get easily absorbed in the skin and seals the moisturizer of my baby skin.

My baby skin is now soft ,silky and smooth.

One more strong reason to use this product is that it is dermatologist tested and proven to be safe

from allergies.

Thank God! My baby skin was not irritated by using it.

I myself use it most of the time on my arms and legs when they get very dry .

So this oil is helpful for both mamma and baby.

I will recommend this product to all who really cares about their toddlers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541511893980730/k2311a1115/11.15.09