Pantene Hair Control Shampoo
  • And now I come to a point that this becomes my greatest problem
  • And now I am not just so afraid in combing it anytime because I know that I already have Pantene Hair Control Shampoo that helps my hair becomes more stronger and I it treat starting from the root to the tips

• by Reigne

I love my hair like I love myself. And now I come to a point that this becomes my greatest problem. Because it falls, specially after bath when it comb it.

I was just so afraid when I see lots of them falling in the floor, I feel like I will become bald if I cant find any treatment just to stop

this to happen. I already use other treatment to lessen hair fall.

During week end I have to soak it with coconut milk for like 30 minutes to make this becomes healthy. Just to find out that one of the cuases of my hair fall is that the shampoo I am using.

Because I always want to apply shampoo every bath. I am ...

• not just so comfortable if I cant apply shampoo on my hair.

So I tried this Pantene Hair Control Shampoo and after a week of using it. My hair falls less than it was before.

And I am glad that it also makes my hair strand becomes healthy. I can notice the difference actually.

This Pantene Hair Control Shampoo helps my hair

becomes more shiny and healthy and less breakage of hair too. And now I am not just so afraid in combing it anytime because I know that I already have Pantene Hair Control Shampoo that helps my hair becomes more stronger and I it treat starting from the root to the tips.

I have less split ends and I got a shiny and nice hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311511893940730/k2311a1115/11.15.09