Bourjois 1001 Lashes (1001 Cils) Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I had noticed that my usual everyday mascara was not easily catching the lashes on the outer corners of my eyes
  • My eyelashes look thicker purely because all the lashes are coated with mascara, and also I like the fact that it does not clump like my usual mascara – all the lashes are well coated and separated

• by jeanne71

I was really attracted to this 1001 Lashes (or 1001 Cils as it is called in French) which claims to reach all your lashes ‘regardless of length or location’. I had noticed that my usual everyday mascara was not easily catching the lashes on the outer corners of my eyes.

In order to catch all my lashes I have had to spend a lot of time applying it painstakingly and then it looks a lot better but

I do not usually have time for that kind of messing about when I get ready.

So, most of the time all my lashes are not properly coated with mascara and I just have a few clumps in the middle of my eye! First of all, 1001 Lashes is packaged in a rather funky tube – white with straight edges, so it does not go rolling off my dressing table and under the bed which can be ...

• a pain when I am in a rush.

The wand has a double helix of plastic ‘bristles’ which, in other words, means that the brushes look all curvy.

The wand is rather slim which means that I can really easily get into that outer corner of my eye that I usually find difficult to catch.

The effect is great.

like the fact that it does not clump like my usual mascara – all the lashes are well coated and separated.

The effect is therefore quite natural, just luscious lashes.

I love this mascara.

1001 Lashes is available in black, brown and navy as far as I know and although there are cheaper mascaras out there, I think this is worth the extra amount.

Currently this is selling in Boots with a discount for £6.

99, usually £8.

99.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311511893890730/k2311a1115/11.15.09