Nokia 6682  » Phones  »
  • I did not have any issues with the phone crashing or dying on my suddenly, in fact, I found the Nokia 6682 to have an excellent battery life, and the processing of applications was always quick and the phone remained responsive

• by RT

The Nokia 6682 was a highly anticipated GSM enabled S60 Smart Phone that quickly was recalled, and soon after production began, discontinued. Nokia has developed many quality mobile devices, but the Nokia 6682 seemed to disappoint too many.

When I first purchased my Nokia 6682, I was extremely pleased. The Nokia 6682 is a bar phone, lightweight, and has a large

screen. The features and navigation through the phone’s memory and applications was familiar as it was identical to many other S60 mobile devices. I was not one of the first to purchase this phone, and of those who were the first, the reviews were not stellar. There were many who discussed issues with firmware and the battery life. Despite the ...

• reviews, as a fan of Nokia phones, I purchased the Nokia 6682 anyway, and must say that I was highly pleased with it.

the phone remained responsive.

Like with all Nokia phones, there are drawbacks. The media player, which includes MP3s, only allows phone users to adjust the song by switching to another or starting over, but will not allow you to progress through a track, which can be irritating if stopping or starting a lengthy track such as a podcast for a phone call.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371411893840130/k2311a1114/11.14.09