KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixer  » Housewares  »
  • The accessories easily disconnect and the bowl can be removed, which was a problem I have encountered with the cleaning of other mixers in the past

• by RT

The KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixer is an excellent addition to any kitchen. Although it may seem rather pricey for some, these mixers can be found on sale occasionally, as I was able to.

The KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixer is available in several bright colors and I was able to find a Tangerine orange that fit perfectly with my kitchen. This is a great

mixer. I love it. Not only does it mix better than anything I’ve used previously, but there are so many attachments for the KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixer, that this mixer can do almost anything I need it to in the kitchen. I use this mixer to grind meat, juice fruit, and mix bread dough. All of the attachments feel solid and sturdy. Even though ...

• there are some parts that are made of plastic, they still feel high quality. There is also a pouring shield that prevents the mixer from throwing dough across the room as you pour in ingredients. The KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixer has 10 speeds and a powerful 325 watt motor. I have found it to be extremely durable and reliable.

Also, the cleaning of the

stainless steel bowl and attachments is simple. The accessories easily disconnect and the bowl can be removed, which was a problem I have encountered with the cleaning of other mixers in the past. Even though the bowl comes out easily to clean, when it is attached for mixing purposes, it feels secure. I do not have to worry that it will fly off as the mixer is turning.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531411893810130/k2311a1114/11.14.09