ZAPZYT Acne Treatment Gel
0.5
  • When I was at the store to purchase my favorite acne treatment cream, I found out it was out of stock

• by tracie

When I was at the store to purchase my favorite acne treatment cream, I found out it was out of stock. I saw this other brand called ZAPZYT which is supposed to do the same thing my original brand does. It was also a little cheaper. I purchased it in hopes that it would work as

good as my other brand. I tried it for a little over a month and wasn’t happy with it at all. I actually got more pimples while using this product then I did before using it. It felt kind of grainy when I applied it to my face. The plus side is that it didn’t ...

• have a strong odor like some other acne creams do.

In spite of me using plenty of moisturizer when I used this product, my face still dried out pretty bad. It also didn’t do a thing for my existing acne except make them more noticeable due to the dryness of my skin. If you have sensitive

or dry skin, I wouldn’t advise you to use this product at all.

I feel that there are more effective acne creams on the market and will defiantly go back to using my old brand. I rather spend the extra few bucks and get a brand that actually works rather than one that doesn’t work at all.

ZAPZYT Acne Treatment Gel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311411893780130/k2311a1114/11.14.09