Oil Free Acne Wash Cream Cleanser by Neutrogena  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found it to actually be quite oily to the touch and also when I applied it to my face
  • If you already have oily skin, I would not recommend using this cleanser unless you like that shinny glow

• by tracie

For years I have heard how great Neutrogena products are. I have tried a few products of theirs and have been somewhat pleased with the results. However, this cream cleanser was not one of them.

I found it to actually be

quite oily to the touch and also when I applied it to my face. It caused me to break out more instead of stopping new ones from forming like they claim it does. I also found the smell of the cleanser to be quite odd. I can’t really explain what it smelled like because it was an unusual smell that makes it hard to describe. I do know that everyone has different skin and will have different results then I ...

• Oil Free Acne Wash Cream Cleanser by Neutrogena
      had, but to me, it doesn’t live up to its promise.

Every time I used the cleanser, my face was so shinny that it looked like I was sweating even though I wasn’t. Wearing makeup only made this shininess look worse.

If you already have oily skin, I would not recommend using this cleanser unless you like that shinny glow.

After using this cleanser for a couple of months with no improvement, I tried using another brand which ended up working much better on my skin.

Charlie says :

re : If you already have oily skin, I would not recommend using this cleanser unless you like that shinny glow
It is very effective in acne removal for all skin types

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311411893760130/k2311a1114/11.14.09