Summer’s Eve Feminine Wash
  • I was so delighted the first time I use it because I noticed that the smell in my genital area was reduced even after 24 hours
  • But aside from that I love using this product
  • I surely recommend this to other women out there who are looking for an effective, reliable, and gentle feminine wash that won’t put you down

• by solfaja

I just love using this feminine wash because it significantly reduces feminine odor everyday. I used to use Lactacyd feminine wash when I was still in Philippines, but since I moved to the US, I can’t buy the product here so I was searching for other alternative. I always want to smell and feel clean in my body most especially at my sensitive are down

there.

I went to Walmart and look through some feminine wash products. I read the ingredients thoroughly as well as other product information of each feminine was bottle that I encounter.

I finally picked up Summer’s Eve because I was convinced that it was going to be a good one. Besides, the packaging was attractive.

I was so delighted the first time I use ...

• it because I noticed that the smell in my genital area was reduced even after 24 hours. The product is soap-free and lathers really well.

It’s perfect for my sensitive skin. The liquid is transparent and easily applied to the skin, and also very easy to rinse without leaving that soapy feeling afterwards.

The only downside I find in this product is that the opening

is too big. I wish it was smaller because I spill the liquid inside the container several times each time I take a shower.

But aside from that I love using this product. It is awesome! I surely recommend this to other women out there who are looking for an effective, reliable, and gentle feminine wash that won’t put you down.

This is the right product to use.

Summer's Eve Feminine Wash
    gf130 says :

i was using for the first time lactacyde..liked it but after using it i deveoped this weird smelly vaginal discharge…on further investigation i can inferred that maybe its BV baterial infection …now i have switched to the other lactacyde which consists only lactic acid and lactoserum..so i just wana know was that unusual behaviour due to the lactacyde which i had use earlier.?.i dont remember the contends of it but was more than 2…..

Jennifer Davis says :

It could be, but I doubt it. I Given the fact that you have developed a smelly discharge (particularly if it is white or yellowish colored) it is more likely that you have developed a yeast infection. I would recommend seeing a gynecologist immediately to seek treatment. Yeast Infections and bacterial infections of the vagina can have serious health risks if left untreated and allowed to spread.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341411893750130/k2311a1114/11.14.09